- Ingrown hairs and open bumps on eyebrow-injured skin cannot be tattooed
- Eczema (constant flaking/itching/irritation/shedding of skin)
- Psoriasis (constant flaking/itching/irritation/shedding of skin)
- Dermatitis (constant flaking/itching/irritation/shedding of skin)
- Rosacea (chronic acne-like skin indicated by redness)
- Severely oily skin on eyebrows (microblading hair strokes will appear more blended, solid, or not retain at all)
- Large pores on your forehead & in the eyebrow area (colour will blur/blend in large pores resulting in a powdered look)
- Have moles/raised areas/piercings in or around the brow/eye area (anything raised or indented will not retain colour)
- Deep wrinkles in the brow area (the hair strokes will not lay properly in the creases, giving the eyebrows an uneven look)
- Hair transplant for your eyebrows (colour will not take in the scar tissue where the plugs were placed)
- Shingles (permanent makeup should not be performed as the procedure could cause a flare-up)
- Pregnancy or nursing
- Heart Conditions/Pacemaker/Defibrillator
- Body runs hot (increased bleeding)
- Bleeding disorders
- Thyroid condition and taking medication for this condition (Hypo, Hyperthyroidism, Graves Disease, Hashimoto’s)
- Autoimmune Disorder such as LUPUS or Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia (MS, RA, Lupus or the like)
- Trichotillomania (Compulsive pulling of body hair)
- Upper or lower eyelid surgery
- Accutane or Retin-A (acne medication) - Wait 1 year before procedure.
- Retinol or Vitamin A- Use must be discontinued for 1 month prior to procedure.
- Use of Latisse or any eyelash/eyebrow growth conditioner - Use must be discontinued for 6 months prior to procedure.
- Glaucoma Eye Drops
- Triflusal (Disgren)
- Clopidogrel (Plavix)
- Prasugrel (Effient)
- Ticagrelor (Brilinta)
- Ticlopidine (Ticlid)
- Cilostazol (Pletal)
- Vorapaxar (Zontivity)
- Dipyridamole (Persantine)
What is your cancellation policy?
Due to demand and out of respect for our artists, please provide no less than 72 hours notice if you wish to make a cancellation without penalties.
Please note, if you do not give this notice, your deposit will be forfeited.
What payment do you accept?
We accept cash, credit card and debit card payments during your appointment. We do not accept cheques or e-transfers. To pay a deposit you must use a debit card or credit card to pay online or over the phone.
Where are you located?
We are located at 3080 Yonge Street, Suite 3020, at the north-west corner of Yonge & Lawrence in Uptown Toronto. Please watch these helpful videos showing how to get to our studio by subway or car:
Is there parking at your studio?
Yes, there is underground paid parking in our building accessible on the west-side of Yonge Street north of Lawrence.