COVID-19 Studio Closure
As you will already know there have been major public health concerns about the COVID-19 (coronavirus) epidemic. Fortunately, to date at Tina Davies Studio, we have had no staff (or people in their immediate family) displaying any symptoms or having tested positive for coronavirus. However, we recognize this is an issue of public health concern and want our valued customers to be assured that we are taking all possible precautions to optimize the health and safety of our patrons and staff.
As of March 12th, 2020, we made the decision to close Tina Davies Studio until further notice. At this time, we have implemented a work-from-home policy for our staff effective immediately. While our team is remote, we will continue to serve our customer inquiries as diligently as we always have.
What does this mean for you?
If you had an appointment booked for March, April, May, June or July 2020, you will have already been notified of your cancellation and know that we are actively working to rebook your appointments as soon as possible. If you have an appointment at our studio from August 1st onwards - please be assured that, although we are hoping to be back open by then, we are monitoring the developments of COVID-19 very carefully and will always put the health and safety of our clients and staff above all else. We will continue to follow government advice on this matter as they update us.
If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms or have any other concerns relating to this issue, we are happy to reschedule your appointment free of charge until such time as you are symptom-free and feeling 100%. If you have any questions about this, the fastest way to reach us is by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or using our online chat function at tinadaviesstudio.com. You can also call us at 416-291-4188. Please be mindful that there may be a slight delay in response due to the situation at present.
Tina Davies shows her client the use of sterile, one-time-use disposable tools.
When we reopen, we will continue to maintain the highest possible standards for hygiene practices at our studio. The measures we take every day at the studio include the following:
- Our artists use sterile, one-time use, fully disposable tools for each appointment
- Our artists ensure each of their tools has a certificate of sterilization
- Our artists use barrier wrap on anything they may touch during a procedure
- Our artists keep Sharps containers close by to their work station to safely dispose of tools
- Our artists use disinfection cleaning agents in their workspace before and after every client
- Our artists use hospital-grade disinfectant wipes to decontaminate all surfaces before and after every client
- Our artists implement strict hand hygiene protocols
- Our artists use universal personal protective equipment including; gloves, masks, and gowns.
- Our artists regularly obtain their own baseline health assessment
- Our artists obtain all immunizations (including Hep A, B, and Tetanus)
Our artists obtain Blood-Borne Pathogen training and follow up annually
We thank you for your continued support of our business and look forward to seeing you soon. We would like to offer all clients a $50 discount when you book your next appointment - just mention the code ‘backtobeauty’ when you book!