Touch-up Services are available to existing clients during the period between 2 months and 3 years after the initial application performed by one of our artists.
Over time, your permanent makeup will fade due to many factors such as: natural skin exfoliation, sun exposure, medications and the use of creams/chemicals. To maintain the colour and shape it is advisable to touch up the treated area every 1 to 2 years. A good indication of needing maintenance is when you start having to add to your permanent makeup with pencil or other cosmetics.
ARTIST: KIM ANH
Procedure duration: 2 hours.
Please note, HST (13%) is applicable to all service prices.
A deposit of $200 plus tax is required to book this service. The deposit is deducted from the final payment due after the procedure.
What Can I Expect After a Microblading Procedure?
- Tenderness in the area
- Pink or redness around the affected area
- Thickening and darkening of the area
- Moderate to thick scabbing 3-4 days after the procedure
- Scabs will begin to flake off anytime between days 5 - 10
- After scabs flake off, pigment color and strokes will look light, grey, and blurry
- After the area is fully healed (4 weeks after the procedure) the pigment will return to full color