Eyebrows - Microblading & Shading
With permanent eyebrow makeup, your eyebrows will remain perfectly shaped, day in, day out. Whether you enjoy swimming, running or the gym, you'll never have to worry about your eyebrows rubbing off or losing shape as you live your life.
Instead of the bold, unnatural lines, you may be accustomed to, this technique applies individual long and short strokes that mimic your natural hair growth. In turn, your permanent eyebrows will look multidimensional, incredibly realistic and perfectly shaped.
During your session, Kim will redesign your eyebrows with cosmetic pencils, to let you visualize the different shapes that can be achieved. Then, permanent colour is applied by tattooing each hair stroke individually, slowly building up a design that looks authentic, natural and flawless (known as Microblading). A technique called Shading may also be used to build additional depth and fullness.
Each design is original to each client. Each set of eyebrows is tailored to the wearer's unique tastes, facial features and personality.
ARTIST: KIM ANH
Procedure duration: 2.5 hours.
A deposit of $200 plus tax is required to book this service. The deposit is deducted from the final payment due after the procedure.
2 months after the initial procedure, we request that you come in for a follow-up appointment, to check on your healed results. This follow up is free of charge.
What Can I Expect After a Microblading Procedure?
- Tenderness in the area
- Pink or redness around the affected area
- Thickening and darkening of the area
- Moderate to thick scabbing 3-4 days after the procedure
- Scabs will begin to flake off anytime between days 5 - 10
- After scabs flake off, pigment color and strokes will look light, grey, and blurry
- After the area is fully healed (4 weeks after the procedure) the pigment will return to full color