Eyebrows - Touch Up - Powder Brow
Touch Up services are available to existing clients during the period between 2 months and 3 years after the initial application performed by Kim or Tina.
Please note this service is ideal for clients who have had multiple permanent makeup on their eyebrows in the past or for clients who prefer a more solid, powdered look.
If you are unsure about what technique applies to your previous permanent makeup, please send photographs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARTIST: KIM ANH
Procedure duration: 2 hours.
Please note, HST (13%) is applicable to all service prices.
A deposit of $200 plus tax is required to book this service. The deposit is deducted from the final payment due after the procedure.
What Can I Expect After a Microblading Procedure?
- Tenderness in the area
- Pink or redness around the affected area
- Thickening and darkening of the area
- Moderate to thick scabbing 3-4 days after the procedure
- Scabs will begin to flake off anytime between days 5 - 10
- After scabs flake off, pigment color and strokes will look light, grey, and blurry
- After the area is fully healed (4 weeks after the procedure) the pigment will return to full color